** only available in left hand **
Specially designed as the second step for advanced use by older kids. The bridge design mimics the look, motion, and feel of a real pair of chopsticks.
The second step chopsticks are slightly longer than the beginner range, do not have the safety tip at the end, and have a props for resting the thumb and fourth finger rather than a thumb ring. The removal of the thumb ring makes it harder to use and should only be attempted for children 5 years+ or if they have mastered the beginner set. Generally it takes months of using the beginner pair before kids are comfortable enough to progress with the second step.
- Cute Pororo the Penguin character
- Ergonomic and aesthetic white basic design
- High quality materials, non-toxic for safe use
- Props for supporting the thumb and third finger
- Silicon rings can be removed for advanced users
- Connector ensures that chopsticks stay together and do not cross